We are always happy to welcome our Member's guests. We ask that guests be accompanied by the Member. Visitors interested in touring our facility are welcome; please call ahead for an appointment.
Adhering to the following dress code will save any surprises for our guests.
Proper golf and tennis attire are welcome
- Denim is also appropriate attire so long as it does not have holes or rips
- Hats should be worn with the brim forward
- Tee-shirts are NOT acceptable attire in the clubhouse
- We request that cell phones be on silent mode. Silent communications (texting, emails) are fine. Voice conversations should be taken outside.
Golf shirts must have a collar or be a mock turtle neck
Shirts must be tucked unless it is a full button camp shirt (Tommy Bahama style)
No denim/jeans regardless of color
Hats must be worn with brim facing forward
Bermuda length shorts are welcome
We do not allow athletic wear i.e. sweats, warm-ups, gym shorts, tee-shirts or tank tops
- The golf staff at their discretion may ask a player to change attire if it is not appropriate.
Should be in silent mode or turned off. Voice conversations are not allowed on the golf course.
Blouses can be worn un-tucked and can be sleeveless and collarless.
Athletic/Tennis attire is not allowed.
No denim/Jeans regardless of color.
The golf staff at their discretion may ask a player to change attire if it is not appropriate.