Our 2018 Employee Only Golf Tournament was so much FUN!
Member Services/Administrative Assistant
Greet members and guest. Responsible for answering the Club’s main phone line and transferring calls to appropriate extensions. Assist members with dining reservations and also online reservations for Club events. The shift is Tuesday-Saturday 9:00AM-5PM.
Responsibilities and Tasks
• Greet members and guests
• Ability to evaluate a situation and determine need to call for appropriate assistance and
exhibit a caring and compassionate attitude while articulating true concern for people.
• Ability to manage multi-line telephone system.
• Maintains the daily dining reservation book
• Perform word processing functions such as making place cards for dining and club events
• Use company specific software to assist members in answering billing questions
• Offer member services such as faxing, copying and mailing
• Maintain appearance of reception area
• Provide administrative support to the Membership Manager and Department Heads as needed
• Work on special projects as assigned
• One-year experience as a Receptionist, Administrative, Concierge or Customer Service Agent
• Computer skills required including using social media, Outlook, Excel, Word and Publisher.
• Excellent communication skills are a must
• Possess good organizational skills.
• Outgoing, friendly, and professional
High School Diploma/GED
Preferred- Associate or Bachelor’s degree
Facilities Assistant Manager
The Assistant Facilities Manager under the Facilities Manager, performs and supervises tasks related to HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, security, environmental, safety, custodial and event coordination. This is a full time position with benefits, that requires a team player attitude, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details and project coordination. Must have a clear understanding of acceptable business practices and has the ability to collaborate with and support all management.
Director Of Finance
Please CLICK HERE to view this position.
Click here to upload your signed documents to Human Resources.
If you are interested in applying, please come by the Clubhouse in person between the hours of 10:00AM & 4:00PM and complete an employment application to include with your resume.
You can download the Employment Application by clicking here.
Alise Elias, PHR
Human Resources Manager
255 Country Club Dr., San Luis Obispo, CA
Tuesday-Friday 10 AM-4 PM
San Luis Obispo Country Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SLOCC does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.